GAP Claims Processing Associate II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The Allstate Dealer Services Claims Processing team handles claims for products offered by dealers including, GAP, EWT, Etch, PDR, VSC and EWT. The team works directly with consumers, TPAs and Strategic Partners in the processing of claims for benefits.
The Claims Processing Associate II receives incoming calls to open claims as well as working with consumers, lenders and other parties to obtain required documentation and information for claim processing. The role reviews, indexes, separates, assesses and processes GAP, Etch and EWT documents.
- Receives incoming calls to open new claims and obtain documentation and information for claim processing.
- Maintains positive customer relationships in a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings with the public and fellow employees.
- Accurately identifies and indexes separate documents
- Accurately inputs data and information in a timely manner
- Provides consumers, lenders and other partners' status of claim and required information and documentation to complete claim processing, including deadlines.
- Ensures consumer understanding of claim process and required documentation including deadlines
- Provides advanced knowledge of the product and claims processing system which requires specific actions and abilities to communicate effectively with consumers, lenders and other partners.
- Communicates verbally and in written form with our customers, lenders and other parties regarding the adjudication of claims.
- Acts as SME regarding all functionality within the specific AOR.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with peers; both internal and external to the AOR.
- Supports Commitment to Communication by participating and advocating any needs or changes
- Basic AOR knowledge
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing extremely fast paced environment
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Abilities with Word
- Ability to learn new computer programs and department processes
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.