At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join our collaborative team of dedicated individuals-and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust.
Claims Administrative Support Specialist
Our Claims Administrative Support Specialists manage essential office and administrative functions to keep our Claims branch offices running efficiently. In this role, you would help create a positive office environment by providing great customer service along with coordinating and performing office tasks.
Some of the day-to-day of a Claims Administrative Support Specialist:
* Meet and greet walk-in branch customers; answer questions or direct people
where to find the right solution
* Answers the main office phone
* Maintains inventory for office supplies
* Coordinates office documentation-creating, retrieving and delivering files, and
* Interacts with customers and medical providers to obtain additional information
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed to be Successful:
* High School diploma or GED
* Working knowledge of office equipment
* Good customer service and follow up skills
* Previous office experience
* Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program
rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401k plan
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer