AAA - Branch Specialist I - Santa Fe
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road To Success Starts Here!
This is an exciting entry level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with AAA New Mexico members.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Fulfilling member requests relating to planning road trips, books, maps and Notary services
* Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
* Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities of branch bookkeeping records.
* Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member. Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Minimum 1 year in a customer service position;
* Minimum 1 year experience in sales (retail sales positions preferred)
* Ability to cross sell products
* Ability to lift and move boxes (up to 25lbs.) of stock and other materials
* Ability to work overtime including the ability to work Saturdays
* Ability to type at least 30WPM
* The ability to work quickly and handle multiple tasks/assignments on a daily basis
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
* Ability to travel locally when necessary
* Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE