Employee Relations Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Employee Relations Coordinator supports the Employee Relations function and the VP in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department.
- Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, monthly newsletter, HRIS entry/double check) to ensure accuracy of employee information 40%
- Conducts exit interviews to ensure exiting employees understand benefit options and can make informed decisions as well as identifying the reason for the turnover. Provides feedback and data analysis to Manager and VP 10%
- Administers HR related documentation such as employee performance review reminders, employee performance reports, employment verifications ect.15%
- Processes unemployment insurance claims to ensure the timely processing of these documents 5%
- Process workers compensation claims in accordance with regulations 5%
- Administers the Code of Conduct and Employee Handbook acknowledgements to all new hires to ensure all employees have a thorough understanding of company policies. 10%
- Compiles, prepares data and conducts initial analysis of metrics data related to the employee relations function.5%
- Supports the ER Manager and Consultant with some entry level ER issues for e.g. attendance etc. 5%
- Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
- Two or more years of related administrative experience with at least one year in a human resources environment required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in handling matters of highly confidential nature; and shown a high degree of initiative and ability to assume a high degree of responsibility.
- Demonstrated efficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite applications for compiling reports, statistical data, composing memoranda and other similar documents.
- Ability to maintain reliable data integrity.
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.