Employee Relations Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Serves as a direct point of contact in assigned area to resolve issues and advance HR strategies; provides specialized consultation on employee relations, performance management, and employee discipline; provides interpretation of related policies, procedures and practices to assigned area and advises on decisions and plans of action; conducts research on various projects and creates reports as needed; and ensures consistent compliance with various policies, laws and regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as initial point of contact for advice, problem resolution, and facilitation in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and employee discipline.
- Advises both employees and management regarding employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Identifies, researches, and analyzes specific employee relations concerns and makes appropriate recommendations to client group.
- Anticipates business needs and proactively drives workforce improvement through employee programs, process refinement and strong communication techniques.
- Advises on performance management, disciplinary procedures, and other personnel policies.
- Creates reports pertaining to employee relations data and processes.
- Conducts investigations following established procedures.
- Creates and conducts training for client group.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field, plus five to eight years' experience required.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.