Associate Marketing Manager Direct Response
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Associate Marketing Manager will help develop strategic marketing recommendations and manage the daily execution of direct response marketing plans and programs for Membership Acquisition, including Direct Mail and Collateral materials.
In this position, the Associate Marketing Manager must collaborate effectively with the other members of the Membership Marketing team, product management, marketing database, agency vendors, and ACE senior management.
Included in job responsibilities will be target segmentation, creative strategy, creative concepts, media planning, managing monthly budgets and forecasting, and performance metrics.
* The ideal candidate for the Associate Marketing Manager will have 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in an agency or client side marketing position.
* Direct response marketing background, solid writing and presentation skills, and strong budget management/forecasting are required.
* The candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively in order to meet key program deadlines on a consistent basis.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE