Financial Analyst Summer Internship
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Technology and Strategic Ventures (ATSV) Finance supports the senior leadership of ATSV by providing financial analysis and consulting, focusing on expense management.
- Working closely with the senior management teams of this organization in controlling one of the largest expense areas in Allstate.
- Analysts provide meaningful analysis on the drivers of expense and provide consulting on courses of action to ensure optimal expense control.
- Analysis includes technology and operational metrics, resource sourcing options, project delivery metrics, and benchmarking.
- Activities include historical trending reporting and analysis and future forecasting and planning.
- Candidate must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance or related area of study.
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and ability to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.