Claims Analyst - Commercial Auto & General Liability Property Damage Claims
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
CapSpecialty® is seeking experienced, business-focused Claims Analyst to be part of their Property & Casualty Claim teams.
While delivering service excellence, this position will handle the overall accurate, prompt and efficient achievement of technical outcomes on assigned claim files, involving commercial auto and general liability property damage claims that are characterized as high frequency/low severity losses.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years property and casualty insurance industry experience.
- Claims handling, litigation or investigation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial / liability insurance, Commercial Auto insurance, medical and liability concepts are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Skill in investigation and analyzing information.
- Ability to be a positive, team player, able to work within a dedicated, hardworking environment.
- Self-directed and innovative.
- Detail- and Service-orientated.
- Highly productive and accurate.
- Technically competent in all standard business software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
CapSpecialty is a leading provider of specialty insurance for small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S., offering Commercial Property and Casualty, Professional Liability, Surety and Fidelity products in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. By working with select partners through a limited distribution model, CapSpecialty’s creative, hard-working team provides personalized service and cultivates mutually successful partnerships to deliver positive results. CapSpecialty’s carriers have an A (“Excellent”) rating from A.M. Best, writing both admitted and non-admitted policies on the paper of Capitol Indemnity Corporation, Capitol Specialty Insurance Corporation and Platte River Insurance Company – subsidiaries of Alleghany Insurance Holdings LLC, part of Alleghany Corporation (NYSE: Y). For more information please visit our website.
Want to join an exciting and team-oriented environment that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages – including an innovative unlimited vacation plan, professional and educational growth opportunities, and recognition for great performance? Send your resume today!
P.O. Box 5900
Madison, WI 53705-0900
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Apply for Claims Analyst - Commercial Auto & General Liability Property Damage Claims
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly