Product Analyst Consultant - REMOTE
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
One of the nation's leading financial service providers ranking in the top 25 personal lines property/casualty writers presently seeks a rating plans and underwriting expert to assist on a contract basis within the Product Department.
Want More Details?
- The expected contract duration is 6 months.
- This is a remote assignment allowing you to work from home.
- Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
What is the Purpose of the Role?
- The organization needs to do extensive research on a new product roll out.
- Identify regulatory constraints, limitations on specific rating variables, and any coverage requirements for a new auto and home product.
- Need to identify differences in rating plans and underwriting guidelines.
Who Do We Seek?
- Someone who has worked as an analyst in product management and familiar with rating plans and underwriting guidelines.
- Very detailed and thorough.
- Someone who has been involved in a countrywide roll out of a new auto or home product.