If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for a public relations intern to support the company's PR strategy.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Promote events and programs through public relations and corporate initiatives.
- Create content for corporate communications.
- Communicate and build relationships across the company and with outside contacts.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events.
- Assist with materials that are both print and electronic.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email communications.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in Public Relations or Communications?
- A people person?
- Able to prioritize in a changing environment?
- Creative and organized?
- Able to work in a collaborative and team environment?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0192
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Entry Level