Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has provided excellence to Indiana communities for over 80 years. As we maintain this presence, we look for undergraduate students to come in each summer and bring fresh ideas and the latest trends to help us grow.
We offer a robust summer internship program in various departments including claims, underwriting, marketing, actuarial science, and technology just to name a few! Our 11 week program gives undergraduate college students real work experience in a progressive work environment.
If you are looking for an internship that will prepare you for life after graduation, give you networking opportunities and take you into the Indiana community thenIndiana Farm Bureau Insurance is the place for you!
We are looking for an operations intern to support our customer service department with daily operations and identify business opportunities.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment with staff and fellow interns
- An organization that values work/life balance
Our ideal intern will:
- Assist in creating, organizing and updating training materials.
- Work with the training team to recommend changes to existing workflows to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Identify projects by analyzing current operations and training needs.
- Support development of, refine and document department policies and practices.
- Perform projects to improve training practices and procedures.
- Assist in problem-solving on related topics between user departments and service departments.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in Business or related field?
- A reliable, self-starter with the ability to work independently?
- Able to make decisions within the scope of assigned authority?
- Able to use emotional maturity, patience and understanding when working with customers?
- Passionate about customer service and its continuous improvement? Good grammar, composition, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills are needed.
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0195
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified