Manager Public and Community Relations
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Summary: Responsible for communicating the Club's key messages to media, members and public and protecting the AAA brand. Implements promotional campaigns and programming. Coordinates and speaks at community and consumer events that promote Club benefits and products.
Essential Duties: Serves as the media spokesperson for the Club. Cultivates media contacts, prepares media releases and advisories for the Club. Pitches ideas to media outlets. Assists with training of regional media spokespersons. Provides commentary and talking points. Coordinates and hosts consumer and community events that will increase awareness of the AAA brand and increase membership, insurance and travel sales. Serves as back-up host on KDKA's Talking Travel. Coordinates social media messages and campaigns. Develops strong working relationships with local organizations and AAA affiliates and represents the Club at local, regional and national meetings, conferences and events.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent experience required.
- Two years experience in public relations, public speaking or communications field required.
- Media interaction experience required.
- Excellent writing, speaking and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE