Field Operations Manager (Independence OH)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The primary responsibility of the Field Operations Manager is to oversee the assigned AAA East Central Emergency Road Service and Approved Auto Repair contract facilities to maintain prompt, efficient and courteous service to AAA members on a 24-hour/365 day basis.
Implements all Club and national strategies relating to operations and training to assigned East Central contractor network.
Oversees the day-to-day operation of all assigned emergency road service facilities to meet or exceed all quality performance standards in a cost effective manner. Accordingly implements any changes necessary to comply with quality standards.
Ensures all external strategies and training objectives are implemented and carried out to assigned contractor group.
Responsible for ERS facility visitations, when appropriate, to review new programs/procedures, provide training, personally discuss any sub-standard performance and/or to enhance contractor relations. Maintains a monthly log to record all visitations and actions.
Provides timely and accurate follow-up on daily ERS extra payment requests, ERS facility mis-paid calls, and member ERS complaint/damage reports.
Responsible for attending scheduled ERS/AAR meetings and implementing plans to enhance efficiency, training and service delivery while reducing costs.
Oversees the day-to-day operation of all assigned Approved Auto Repair facilities to ensure adherence to program criteria, AAA National office quality standards/reports, facility visitations and timely investigation and resolution of all member inquiries.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Managing Director of Automotive Services and/or ASD External Services Manager to ensure that all Automotive Services quality standards and member expectations are met.
- Bachelor's degree in business (preferred) or 3-5 years related experience with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated knowledge of road service and tow truck operations preferred.
- Proven ability to manage, coordinate and influence others.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and successfully complete multiple projects.
- Must be able to identify and define issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with members, contract stations and ASD staff.
- PC literacy including experience with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Basic understanding of database programs and software preferred.
- Must possess and maintain valid State vehicle drivers' license.
- Satisfactory Criminal Search, Drug Screening and BMV Record required
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE