- Career Level
- Not Specified
Automobile Club of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as an Claims Associate, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Associate within our Claims department you will:
Engage with insured's who will look to your expertise and ability to think on your feet for solutions and advice on their insurance claims.
Support the Claims Operations by providing service pursuant to the policy by handling claims of material damage, property and/or liability lines of insurance written by the Inter-insurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
Be responsible for investigating, evaluating and negotiating lower complexity claims in compliance with established company technical and customer service Best Practices.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No prior claims experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The confidence, job knowledge, multitasking skills, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent service to insured's.
What's in it for me?
- A rewarding career.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE