AAA Direct Sales Agent Trainee-Los Angeles
- Career Level
- Not Specified
THE AUTO CLUB, WHERE GREAT SALES CAREERS BEGIN!
The Automobile Club of Southern California has potential future openings for Sales Agent Trainees in our Direct Sales Unit. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with ambition, initiative, self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude.
In an inside sales call center environment our insurance agents provide high quality sales and service. Some daily duties will include:
- Qualifying and quoting prospects, selling memberships and personal lines insurance products
- Following up with members and insured's and prospecting for new business.
- Inspecting related documentation and resolving membership and insurance problems using discretion and independent judgment
- Multi-tasking and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Working some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prior insurance industry experience is not required, but a plus.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
The Auto Club will support you by offering:
- An extensive training program *
- National brand recognition, over 10 million members in 15 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
* Our extensive training program will prepare you to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent.
Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service .'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree a plus
- Ability to qualify for California Personal Lines License
- Successful completion of thorough Background Check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE