If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for a human resources intern to perform duties on a professional level and work closely with HR management in supporting in the following areas: training, talent acquisition and information systems.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources and Training teams.
- Update various databases including the HRIS.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Coordinate HR projects.
- Research and collect data for various HR initiatives.
- Assist with interviews, job fairs and recruiting.
- Provide support in development and research of training needs.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in human resource management?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications?
- Detail Oriented?
- A multi-tasker?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0186
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Entry Level