If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are looking for an insurance/marketing intern to research market data and present findings and recommendations to management.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Research, analyze, and summarize competitive data for whole life and term products.
- Look for key zones of competitiveness in product design and in premiums by age/face.
- Search online for current competitor final expense and term product information.
- Research, analyze, and summarize internal sales data & eApp data by various criteria using internal reports, and iPipeline's GoodData system.
- Establish positive public relations through professional conduct and appearance.
- Promote good working relationships with all Company divisions.
- Pursuing a four-year college degree in Marketing or a college insurance program?
- Interested in research, data analysis, and positioning products against competitors in the insurance industry?
- Interested in research, data analysis, and how the results affect general business decisions?
- Able to quickly acclimate to Compulife competitive positioning software?
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing?
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers & supervisors?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0188
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Marketing / Communications