AVP Claims - Personal and Commercial Lines
- Career Level
Assistant Vice President of Claims needed for growing Florida based insurance company. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience at Director level and preferably a multi-line claims background to include homeowners, auto PD/BI, and litigation.
Summary: Experienced claim professional responsible for managing and leading a team of experienced claim professionals, while assisting in expanding a regional program nationally.
This position reports to the Vice President of Claims.
- 10+ years of direct casualty claims experience with an emphasis on
- Homeowners Claims, preferably with a National carrier.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience, with a strong preference for experience overseeing a team of seasoned claim professionals handling Homeowners claims.
- Superior specialized and technical competence in the handling of casualty claims with particular emphasis on Homeowners, Private Passenger Auto, and General Liability losses.
- Decisive, with an ability to distill complex claims/issues into a strategy for
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or equivalent required; M.B.A. and/or J.D. preferred.