Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown and Brown Insurance of Arizona is seeking a Dynamic, Progressive and Sophisticated person to generate new business production through outside sales and business relationships.
- Always exhibits the core values of honesty and integrity which are cornerstones of the Brown & Brown culture
- Conducts themselves professionally and ethically in the course of their duties.
- Complies with all laws applicable to the Company’s operations.
- Makes recommendations based on client’s exposures and quotes being presented to the client.
- Keeps current on Personal Lines Carriers and markets to determine the most appropriate market for placement of each account.
- Responds to routine inquiries and conducts annual policy reviews.
- Provides highest level of service to his/her clients
- Prepares quotes, handles client requests, reviews policies, and remarkets accounts as necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned team of professionals who focus on providing extraordinary customer service
- P&C License
- Prior sales experience
- Experience with high-net-worth markets/clients
- BA/BS College Degree Preferred
- High Energy
- Persistent desire to succeed
- Fast paced
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Producer - Personal Lines - Phoenix, AZ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly