Contracting and Licensing Specialist - Sacramento CA
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A leading Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) seeks Contracting and Licensing Specialist for the growing operation in the Sacramento, CA area. You will be reviewing, processing, and submitting contracting paperwork for carrier appointments and assisting agents in setting up their contracting profile in SureLC.
Overview of the Role:
- Coordinate with carrier personnel on the status and outstanding items to complete contracting.
- Notify agents of expired, missing, or additional carrier specific info needed.
- You must have strong communication, customer service skills and the interest and ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-moving growing company environment
What Experience Suits this Role?
- Experience in the life insurance industry, minimum 5 years Life contracting experience.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, enthusiasm and dependability, and demonstrate a strong interest in providing exceptional customer support.
- Willing to take initiative, exhibit creative thinking and take ownership of cases.
- Self-starter attitude and strong desire to provide excellent results.
- Must have complete knowledge and comfort with SureLC contracting software.
- Major plus for experience using Salesforce.
Capstone Search Group is a national search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We are business partners to insurance organizations on staffing related projects. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Apply for Contracting and Licensing Specialist - Sacramento CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly