Local Search Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The local search marketing specialist with work closely with 3rd party vendors and internal subject matter experts in the development and execution of our local search strategy.
• Work with 3rd party data syndicators to insure accuracy and coverage of Allstate agent citations
• Provide support for various Allstate Agent digital programs including online reviews, social media, agent websites, etc.
• Stay current on changes in the local search ecosystem and train the agent-facing digital optimization team
• Work with external vendors and internal teams to facilitate our content driven local link building strategy
• Report performance for the programs you manage and make recommendations for improvements
• Collaborate with the enterprise search team to leverage / share best practices
• Develop and track local search testing plans to scale for system wide rollout
• Create job aids, best practice guidelines and one-pages as needed
• 3-5 Broad digital marketing experience preferably with a large brand
• 2+ Years local search marketing experience
• Experience using Google My Business, Google Search Console, Bing Web Master Tools and other leading local search platforms
• Ability to work independently and have attention to detail
• Knowledge of link-building best practices a plus
• Multi-Location marketing experience a plus
• Experience working with SMBs a plus
• College degree preferred
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.