Customer Service Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
UFG can offer you an award-winning workplace and a trustworthy, financially-stable company. While we've always known our commitment to employees and financial stewardship, it is good to have others recognize our dedicated efforts. UFG was named to the “2015 Top Workplaces” list by The Des Moines Register. What a fantastic opportunity for you to be in the forefront of Customer Service! At UFG you will make an important impact by providing accurate information via telephone, email or both to our internal and external customers.
You will make an important impact by providing accurate information via telephone, e-mail or both to our internal and external customers within established time frame goals. The majority of your time will be spent on the phone providing customer support. You will work from several different systems throughout the day and handle electronic payment processing. If you possess accurate data entry skills and enjoy showing what it means to provide best in class service, then this is the opportunity for you.
The hours for this position are 10:00 am - 6:30 pm cst.
▼ Read moreResponsibilities:
- Handle a large volume of daily telephone inquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Ensure proper documentation on all inquiries.
- Process EFT set ups, and payment transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service and meet or exceed quality assurance and adherence guidelines set forth by supervisors.
- Report and research inconsistencies that arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to provide best-in-class customer service and promote a positive and professional image to both internal and external customers.
- Clear and non-abrasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior phone etiquette.
- Quality is of the highest importance, so high accuracy of data entry is crucial.
- Ability to work independently with a minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of insured's information
- Demonstrate an open-minded, team-oriented, and collaborative work style