Customer Service Call Center Representative Bridgeport
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for energetic, driven, and talented individuals to join our team in a full time customer service role that is available in the Emergency Road Service department located at 138 Barnett Run Rd. Candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends and some holidays. This position pays between $10.55 and $12 based on call center experience.
We are looking for ERS Service Counselors to provide exceptional customer service while handling a high volume of member requests for road service.
* Receive requests for emergency road service via telephone, responding to each call with professionalism, empathy, and assurance.
* Request pertinent information and enter data into an automated dispatch system with a high degree of accuracy. Use software programs to aid in mapping the member location and capturing tow destinations.
* Respond to members regarding arrival times, delays, products or services, and policies. Utilize problem-solving skills to satisfy member requests and/or complaints.
* Recognize and pursue opportunities to cross sell memberships, promotions, battery service or other programs.
* Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
THE BENEFITS PACKAGE
* Comprehensive health care - medical, dental and vision.
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Retirement savings - 401(k) with a generous match.
* Paid time off.
* Free AAA Plus Membership.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* HS Diploma or GED.
* Previous call taking experience highly preferred.
* Computer and software experience.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
* Ability to read maps. Geographic knowledge of AAA Club territory preferred.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE