Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Seattle WA
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Account Manager will be a key cog in the wheels of client service in the commercial lines division of this regional insurance agency in the greater Seattle area. Words used to describe the agency's culture: customer-centric, responsive, detail-oriented, friendly, and technically proficient.
What Does It Take To Be Successful In This Role?
- Work hard
- Put the customer first
- Stay ahead of industry trends
- Continuously improve your working knowledge of insurance products
- The book of business you will support is comprised primarily of small to mid-sized commercial property and casualty risks (Main Street America type accounts) and a few high net worth personal lines accounts. Having both experiences would be hugely beneficial.
What Are The Key Requirements?
- State property and casualty insurance license.
- Additional designations such as CIC, CISR, and ARM a plus.
- Experience working in an independent agency setting preferred.
Apply for Account Manager - Commercial Lines - Seattle WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly