At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join our collaborative team of dedicated individuals-and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust. Voted a Top Workplace 5 years in a row in Austin.
Customer Service Call Center Representative - Bilingual Spanish
As a Customer Service Call Center Representative, you may work with a headset, but it's your mindset that makes you most valuable. As the voice of Progressive, you'll be the first interaction many of our customers have with us. Using your ability to make real connections with others, you'll help our customers and agents with questions about policies, billing and other insurance needs.
We offer paid training! Gain new skills and start a whole new career!
Pay Rate: $15-$19/hr, plus shift differential for non-traditional hours
State Date: Monday - November 21st, 2016
Training Schedule: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM / Mon - Fri for approximately 18 weeks
Work Schedule: (choose 1 of the 3 Options below)
Option 1: (10:00 AM - 7:00 PM) Work: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri, Sat Off: Sun, Wed
Option 2: (1:00 PM - 10:00 PM) Work: Tues - Sat Off: Sun, Mon
Option 3: (1:00 PM - 10:00 PM) Work: Sun - Thur Off: Fri, Sat
Education, Experience and Skills Needed to be Successful:
Bachelor's degree or one year of work experience in a customer service environment
Stellar communication and customer service skills
- Experience in a fast paced and changing environment
- Basic computer know-how
- Ability to read, speak and write Spanish
* Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* On-site clinical care and fitness center
* Ongoing training and career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment which includes Employee Resource Groups
* Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) and a 401(k) plan
* Annual schedule selections based on performance
* Casual dress and great corporate culture
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
*You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
*After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check.
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob: Contact Center Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular