Internal Communications Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This Internal Communications Specialist works closely with internal business units to further employee engagement through communications, marketing campaigns and digital marketing tools. Communicates key initiatives to our internal audience so employees are informed on all things Allied Solutions.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the Internal Marketing & Communications Platform so that employees can stay informed and connected to company initiatives and culture.
- Provides consultative services to assigned internal areas to fully support any marketing or communications initiatives or needs that arise.
- Responsible for working with various stakeholders and subject matter experts within the company to develop engaging, internal content for appropriate employee audiences.
- Support internal community initiatives, special events and annual company-wide corporate meetings to deliver a quality experience that represents the company culture and values.
- 4-year degree in related field required
- 3-6 years related experience in marketing communications required
- Experienced with developing and implementing multi-level, integrated communications approaches required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Good grasp of technology and how to effectively harness it to generate employee engagement required
- Consultative AND decisive skills preferred
- Innovative, yet practical with information flow and communication preferred
- Able to collaborate to implement the most effective overall marketing strategy preferred
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently is preferrred
- Computer and technical skills (e.g. Lotus Notes, MS Office Suite, CMS and CRM tools, and Adobe Suite) preferred
- Experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Sitecore platform preferred
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.