Customer Service Specialist II - Pittsburgh/Century III - part-time
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA East Central is a strong and vibrant member service
organization affiliated with the national AAA network. We have provided automotive, travel, insurance and financial products
and services to millions of members for over 100 years.With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. AAA's reputation and
stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated
individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to
grow and expand our membership.
We have a part-time (25 hrs/wk) Customer Service Specialist II opportunity at the Century III (Clairton Blvd) office. The selected individual will personally assist AAA members and customers with their selections and purchases of the wide variety of services available at our office. The weekly work schedule will vary, and often includes Saturday.
Compensation: $10.43/hour, plus opportunities to earn more through incentive programs. Responsibilities include:
- Greet and provide Legendary Service to everyone who enters the office;
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and recommending other available items such as special attraction tickets and travel related merchandise;
- Selling and/or upgrading AAA memberships;
- Producing TripTik® routings and marked maps;
- Issuing passport photos;
- Processing AAA Visa TravelMoney® card and foreign currency transactions and promoting our AAA Member Rewards Visa card;
- May make hotel and car rental reservations and providing destination information;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer;
- And numerous other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
- 1-2 years successful face-to-face customer service experience;
- Ability to utilize cross & suggestive selling techniques;
- Good PC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to provide correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal communications with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with North America geography, good sense of direction, with map reading abilities
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Must be able work weekdays until 7pm and rotating Saturdays, 9am-3pm.
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with generous company match
- Free AAAPlus membership
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
AAA East Central was awarded 'Top Work Places' in the Greater Pittsburgh area
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE