Experienced Field Auto Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Auto Claims Service Adjuster in the Raleigh, NC area!
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Field Auto Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people's lives after they've had a loss. You will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized damage appraisals to return customers' vehicles to their pre-loss condition. You will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process in a caring and professional manner. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Delivering exceptional and courteous customer service
• Traveling to the location of damaged vehicles and/or conducting assessments at one of Allstate's drive-in claims centers
• Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate's state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system
• Providing clear, written correspondence as necessary
• Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate's industry-leading operational standards
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry in highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities.. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you. Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster is just the beginning!
- Experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster's license are especially desirable
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Prior military are strongly encourgaed to apply
*Company car might be provided
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.