Manager, Marketing & Communications
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Manager of Marketing & Communication is responsible for directing the day to day operations and strategic direction of the marketing and communication team. This team is responsible for providing marketing and communications services and support to our internal business unit clients so that as a company we can promote consistent and compliant messaging and protect our brand.
- Manage team of marketing professionals to support the marketing and communication needs of the company while ensuring consistent and compliant messaging to protect our brand.
- Serve as senior consultant on cross-departmental or high-sensitivity projects to ensure that major initiatives are successfully executed.
- Collaborate with 2nd VP of Marketing and Communications to develop policies and procedures for our Marketing Account Management team.
- Manage corporate communications and support advertising/media projects so that we ensure consistent brand messaging and that we are leveraging promotional opportunities in an effort to increase sales.
- 4-year business related degree required
- 3-5 years supervisory experience required
- 5-8 years related experience in the following areas required:
- Developing and implementing multi-level, integrated communications approaches
- Managing the coordination and development of strategic marketing materials
- Supervising people in an atmosphere of learning and development
- Project management
- Familiar with B2B Marketing environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Computer and technical skills required (e.g. Lotus Notes, MS Office Suite, SFMC, CMS and CRM tools, and Adobe Suite) preferred
Who we are.
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer-focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products whose customized solutions help clients grow their business and more effectively manage risk.
If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based workplace, values an environment of diversity where wide-ranging viewpoints fuel innovation, and enjoys helping others by delivering truly personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What we offer.
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match,three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more.
Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.