- Career Level
Our client, a well-established company that is cutting edge and in a growth mode, has asked us to help them find them a high achieving Supervising Attorney for their legal office which handles insurance claim litigation in the Sacramento area.
The ideal candidate:
- JD and CA State Bar
- Experience mentoring/managing others
- 1st Chair jury trial experience (civil cases)
- People person, strong coaching and communication skills
- Claims litigation experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trial-focused culture
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including an auto, bonus and no billable hours! Relocation is possible.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission
Apply for Supervising Attorney
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly