- Career Level
Our client, a well-established company that is cutting edge and in a growth mode, has asked us to help them find them a high achieving Supervising Attorney for their legal office which handles insurance claim litigation in the Sacramento area.
The ideal candidate:
- JD and CA State Bar
- Experience mentoring/managing others
- 1st Chair jury trial experience (civil cases)
- People person, strong coaching and communication skills
- Claims litigation experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trial-focused culture
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including an auto, bonus and no billable hours! Relocation is possible.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission