Underwriter - Large Group Life - Minneapolis MN or REMOTE
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
What makes this a great opportunity? The organization has been annually recognized as an outstanding place to work on a regional and national scale, in addition to having the following:
- A campus recognized with environmental honors.
- A work culture that is one of collaboration, dedication and opportunity.
- Confidence in their leaders, appreciation for meaningful work and opportunities for growth.
- Being one of the largest Group Life Insurer in the nation; top provider of Group Life to an extensive list of Fortune 500 clients.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for highly motivated and energized individuals to…
- Effectively underwrite and service large group life plans.
- Develop solutions and deliver results.
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Independently manage high profile and complex new business opportunities and in force plans.
What Does It Take?
- 3+ years’ experience underwriting large group life cases over 20,000 lives.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial underwriting principals, including risk selection, plan design implications, legal requirements, and pricing philosophy.
- Independence in successfully managing complex prospective and in force business.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to interpret complex pricing data and to make sound pricing and plan design recommendations and decisions.
**This opportunity offers the ability to work remotely out of your home.
Apply for Underwriter - Large Group Life - Minneapolis MN or REMOTE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly