Credit Union Consultant & Trainer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
This individual will provide excellent service, support, and cross sales to our financial institution clients located primarily in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Western Maryland. The Credit Union Consultant & Trainer position at Allied Solutions plays an important role in client retention and revenue growth through consulting, training, and ongoing service and sales support of clients' lending and loan related products.
Provide excellent service and support to Allied Solutions' clients offering point-of-sale products (i.e., credit insurance, debt protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection, Mechanical Breakdown Protection) and other strategic products and services.
- Serve as the primary contact for multiple clients in your territory
- Determine sales goals and performance challenges of each client in order to understand their use of and need for different products and services
- Utilize product training, sales coaching, and recognition programs to motivate product sales and encourage overall growth of revenue
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other members of the Allied Solutions team in the territory
- Coordinate activities between Allied Solutions' employees and clients to ensure products and services are being properly implemented in order to meet or exceed client's expectations
- Ensure that products and services are being correctly administered and used in a compliant manner
- Maintain an understanding of financial institution rules, regulations, and marketplace trends
In collaboration with the Allied Solutions Sales Representative, understand, identify, and present relevant products to clients.
- Assess the needs of clients to uncover needs
- Assist with preparation and delivery of product presentations and proposals
- Help develop effective client review presentations
Must live centrally within the area, be willing to work from home, and be able to travel approximately 40 percent of the time.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 year experience working within a financial institution, preferably in a lending capacity
- Experience training and presenting to staff of financial institutions
- Experience cross-offering (sales) of insurance products related to a loan
- Experience utilizing a CRM database
- Ability to obtain Life & Health and Property & Casualty licenses within 6 months of hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality driven to goal achievement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Ability to problem-solve with people around complex product and service issues
- Comfort with training and facilitating large groups of people
- Capacity to learn and use various software systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Come Work For Allied: