Mortgage Insurance Processor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
A Mortgage Insurance Processor ensures delivery of excellent customer service while making Mortgage related outbound calls or web inquiries to insurance companies to verify Home Owners insurance and policy premiums. Responsibilities also include taking incoming calls from insurance companies and/or their insured customers to update insurance information on properties. This position supports the Mortgage Operations Department team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle all Mortgage outbound calls with little supervision and according to procedures
• Work the Mortgage outbound call queue and other reports by making outbound calls or web verification's
• Accurately compose written information for loan histories
• Accurately verify, key, and/or memo insurance information in relation to all Home Owners Insurance coverage types
• Process insurance information received from agents, lenders and borrowers on the tracking system
• Effectively and professionally present Mortgage Solutions procedures as needed
• Follow up and resolve problems or issues with little supervision
•High school diploma/GED
•2 or more years of mortgage experience preferred
•Call Center experience required
•Data entry and keyboard knowledge required
•Strong communication skills required
•Hazard and/or Escrow knowledge preferred
•Ability to prioritize, multitask, maintain confidentiality, and work independently
•Ability to shift focus between inbound and outbound call functions at supervisor's request
•Ability to answer questions, correct errors, and resolve discrepancies
•Professional interaction with employees, peers, and customers•Understands and follows departmental procedures
•Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer-focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products whose customized solutions help clients grow their business and more effectively manage risk.
If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others by delivering personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.