Customer Service Representative
- Career Level
- Not Specified
At Allied Solutions, we are driven by an enthusiastic spirit and exuberance to succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country.
Our Customer Service Representatives ensure delivery of excellent customer service while maintaining solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking incoming calls and working the outbound call queue in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming borrower, agent, and lender calls in a professional manner
- Work the outbound call queue and the outbound max queue by making outbound calls or web verification as needed
- Accurately compose written information for loan histories
- Accurately verify and process insurance information received
- Review insurance policies for compliance with lender requirements
- Distribute and exchange information with others
- Meet set goals and assigned workload expectations for productivity
- Mentor fellow co-workers as requested by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Data entry and keyboard knowledge required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Is dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow up and resolve customer problems or issues
- Ability to acknowledge and respect confidential information
- Understanding of basic primary insurance policy concepts including coverage and effective dates
- Excellent telephone, written, and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and is self-motivated
- Answers questions, corrects errors, and resolves discrepancies
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What's In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.