Auto Claims Specialist- Temporary
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Claims Specialist is responsible for providing claim clerical and administrative support to the Claim Department. This position is entry level to claims and/or recovery.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of claim documents and inquiries related to insurance claims for multiple lines of business
- Department filing, image storage and scanning, master policy maintenance
- New claims setup for all product lines
- Verify coverage via internal system and attach support document to claims
- Assign damage claims to appraisers
- Send out correspondence acknowledging claim receipt to client and respond to any communication
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma/GED required
- Some college or higher education recommended
- Minimum1 year of professional office experience preferred
- Insurance background preferred but not required
- Creditor Placed Insurance experience a plus, but not required
- Strong customer service focus or previous customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of lotus notes, Microsoft office suite
- Telephone skills with a minimum of 1 year customer telephone experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to acknowledge and respect confidential information
- Ability to work in a professional environment and interact with Financial Institution clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple support functions
- Ability to read and apply commonsense understanding to simple instructions, short correspondence, oral/written instructions and memos
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve with support to a proper resolution
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute work in a manner that meets established service standards and benchmarks
- Basic organization and filing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to different workload scenarios
- Ability to use and master Microsoft office products; the ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Strong attention to detail, producing a product that is accurate
Who we are:
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer-focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products whose customized solutions help clients grow their business and more effectively manage risk.
If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based workplace, values an environment of diversity where wide-ranging viewpoints fuel innovation, and enjoys helping others by delivering truly personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What we offer:
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match,three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more.
Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.