Customer Service Rep - Bilingual English - Spanish preferred
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant is hiring a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales Savvy Customer Service/Sales Representative in our Cutler Bay, Miami, FL office.As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for resolving inbound customer issues and inquiries in a fast-paced call center environment. You will provide front line, direct contact with clients and customers with a focus on sales and retention, while creating an environment that is easy for customers to do business with Assurant, and communicates the customer's value to the company. Additional responsibilities include assisting customers in purchasing, upgrading and or retaining insurance products by presenting an accurate description of available features and benefit. Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to questions concerning customer benefits, and resolve product inquires
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer and Assurant.
- Identify areas of sales opportunity to solicit company programs on calls.
- Deliver results measured by customer satisfaction, efficiency, quality, retention and sales metrics.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in a call center or retail environment providing customer service and/or sales assistance
- 1 year computer experience including Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to train Monday through Friday 8-5pm and after training work Monday through Friday 11-8pm.
- Customer Service focused.
- Energetic with excellent verbal-selling skills.
- Proficient in both Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to make sound decisions.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as part of the Lending Solutions Direct Sales and Service Team.
- Candidates should possess ability to adapt easily to process/client changes and show a willingness to learn from training and evaluation.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred!
- Proven to meet sales goals.
- Prior insurance experience
- Prior call center experience