- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position manages the Company's cash management operation including the day-to-day management of bank account activities, wire and ACH transfers and monthly journal entries.
* Generates, analyzes and reviews financial information using accepted accounting principles and statutory requirements.
* Apply accounting principles and control procedures which are necessary for accurate control of corporate records.
* Bachelor degree required.
* Minimum 2 years accounting experience.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
* Advanced communication skills required, both written and verbal.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE