Senior Digital Media Supervisor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members.
With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Auto Club Enterprises, the largest member of the AAA federation of motor clubs, is seeking an interactive marketing lead for its Administrative Offices located in Costa Mesa, California.
This position will drive the strategy and optimization of the execution of display advertising, search engine marketing campaigns, and social media campaigns to engage consumers and drive direct response to support our business goals. The ideal candidate will understand direct response marketing and digital marketing, and how online can support cross-channel marketing and enhance advertising campaigns, drive website traffic, and generate leads and sales.
* Understand insurance services and how the insurance industry is using digital marketing.
* Develop, implement, and evaluate display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media strategies to increase brand awareness, improve member perceptions, generate leads, and sales. Accountable for business metrics associated with display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media performance including click-through rates, interaction rates, lead generation, sales, revenue, CPC, CPK, CPL, CPS, CPA, conversion rates, and ROI.
* Works closely with internal departments-such as marketing, product management, research, database, information systems, and others-and outside advertising agencies and vendors to execute programs. Recommends marketing programs and provide creative direction to agencies.
* Participates in cross-functional project teams to drive projects.
* Ensures design and content meet brand and legal standards, and also adhere to best practices in usability.
* Performs regular competitive analysis, reports relevant findings, and recommends digital marketing innovations to be tested.
* Analyzes results of projects and makes recommendations to improve performance.
* Supports the Digital Marketing Manager in planning and strategy development.
* Investigates emerging interactive media and provides recommendations for potential projects.
* Identifies opportunities for new, innovative programs and interfaces with executive management and other key managers as needed to champion new ideas.
* Bachelor's degree is required. Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
* 3-5 years of strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing is required.
* Prefer candidate with digital marketing experience in the insurance industry.
* Experience evaluating metrics reports is required.
* Direct experience managing display advertising, search engine marketing, and social media is required. Proven project management experience essential.
* Strong knowledge of best practices in display advertising and search engine marketing is required. Experience with rich media ad serving vendors and technologies (Motif, Pointroll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, etc.) is required.
* Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Budget management experience is preferred.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Must be able to perform competitive analysis and develop strategic plans.
* Experience with and understanding of tracking tags used for online media banners and paid search (ex., Conversant ROI tags, Tealium, DoubleClick Spotlight tags, Google Analytics, optimization & retargeting pixels, etc.).
* Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
* Experience analyzing results of projects and making recommendations for next steps.
* Time management and prioritization skills are key as this position will have multiple projects and campaigns at one time.
* Experience supervising outside vendors and agencies is important.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE