Personal Lines Underwriting Coordinator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assist underwriters in handling phone calls and gathering of information and correspondence with agents. Coordinate support staff by organizing, training, coaching and developing. The primary goal is to produce quality technical assistance to insureds, agents and coworkers and to meet service standards.▼ Read moreResponsibilities:
- Assist underwriters by writing agents for additional information. Handle second requests and follow-up on issues.
- Entry of statistical information and computing of premiums to generate a legal contract for the insured.
- Customer service.
- Coordination and promote excellent serivce and profitable growth. Monitor daily reports.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- One - three years of rating experience or insurance background.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Associate degree or one-year in the insurance industry.
- Must be willing to earn a Certificate in General Insurance with two years of acceptance in position.
- Must show an interest in continuing further insurance education.