Manager - IT Services - Columbia MO
- Career Level
Be part of a super-regional property casualty carrier ranked in the Top 50 of all Property/Casualty insurance companies within the US. If you desire to work for a stable company that is a leader in the industry, then we have an opportunity for you in an IT Services department. The Manager of IT Services position is open due to a retirement.
This is a manager/leadership position with a great opportunity for future potential. You will be responsible for user support of application systems utilized within the company. You must provide leadership to staff, establishing and ensuring adherence to standards of systems development, maintenance and support.
**Relocation Assistance Negotiable
What Do We Seek?
- 10 years relevant Information Technology experience.
- 5 years’ experience managing a team.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, driven person who can work well with little supervision.
- Not necessarily someone who has served in a project manager role, but someone who has developed, supervised, and directed their own direct reports.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex issues, analysis and research.
- Someone with a Property and Casualty insurance background is a plus.
Programs and Codes Used By Company:
- WINS – COBOL using CLsmageRight – proprietary (from Vertafore)
- Documaker – proprietary (from Oracle)
- In-house developed web applications – JAVA tools
- Data Warehouse – Microsoft products SSIS and SQL
- Business Intelligence – COGNOS
Apply for Manager - IT Services - Columbia MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly