Marketing Consultant - Encompass Insurance
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Encompass Insurance is one of the largest personal property and casualty insurance brands sold exclusively through a network of more than 2,400 independent agents. Each of our agents are committed to delivering superior service and quality products to their discerning policyholders who have worked hard to achieve their lifestyle. Encompass knows that you don't simply have more things to protect—you have more valuable things. That's why we specialize in protecting the things that matter most to you.
About 2,400 carefully selected independent agencies sell and service Encompass's highly differentiated policy combining home and auto insurance as well as excess liability and many other coverage options into a single annual household policy. Part of the Allstate group of companies, Encompass excels at meeting the needs of discerning consumers who have much to protect. Encompass is one of the largest insurers to provide protection exclusively through independent agents. To learn more about why our policy goes beyond the ordinary, please visit www.encompassinsurance.com.
The Encompass Marketing Team provides support to the greater organization through the execution of various marketing programs, collateral pieces, digital and social media, and by providing cross functional support to the Encompass business units as necessary. The team's goal is provide point of sale support and retention support, in addition to delivering marketing programs to our network of independent agents to help them sell our EncompassOne® package policy. We are seeking a highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable Marketing Consultant who is ready to learn and provide assistance to our team.
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for using various marketing tools to:
- Manage our social medial strategy
- Create and maintain social media calendar
- Develop social media posts
- Monitor Facebook posts
- Enhance LinkedIn presence
- Manage and assist in evolving our social media strategy
- Create, monitor and enhance our YouTube channel
- Support and enhance our growing digital strategy
- Assist with website content and photo updates
- Develop and create monthly consumer facing blog posts
- Update and develop our independent agent digital and social media resource guide as social media best practices evolve
- Manage and maintain metrics, KPIs and reports including monthly social media competitor analysis and tracking monthly progress on team's overall goals
- Manage our ACT (Agent Customer Touchpoint) program, including the development of creative materials to support retention and acquisition goals
- Prepare and delivery dynamic marketing presentations
- Assist in the analysis of local project results and identify opportunities for improvement in work processes, program results or agency engagement
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and vendors to provide accurate and timely project execution
- Assist with day-to-day administrative tasks such as managing the team mailbox and budget
- Collaborate on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and/or Advertising with focus on social media
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Intermediate social media knowledge
- Beginning/intermediate insurance industry knowledge is preferred
- Intermediate analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information in order to educate the team on goals, best practices, etc.
- 2+ years of project/program management skills,
- Beginning/intermediate process management skills, meeting facilitation skills, presentation development
- Beginning/intermediate knowledge of site catalyst, Facebook analytics, Google Analytics, social media tools, Bitly, etc.
- Intermediate communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Beginning knowledge of InDesign is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.