Tech Support III Help Desk
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The position is located in Costa Mesa, CA. Call Center Agent for 'internal' IS Help Desk, providing problem resolution, notification and escalation for general IS-related issues. Provide mentoring and technical guidance to Level 1 or Level 2 help desk agents. Assist leadership team with reporting, performance and KPI analysis skill gaps assessment and training plans.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and customer service skills a must.
- High school degree required.
- Advanced proficiency in computer system triage and the use of Microsoft products required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a high-volume call center providing IS technical support.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience supporting desktops, servers, and other infrastructure related hardware and software.
- Experience using problem management tools required.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE