Administrative Operations to Technolgy/IS Department
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The position is located in Costa Mesa, CA. This position will Perform administrative support as well as secretarial duties for the I S Technology Infrastructure Department. This position Works on non-routine assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations and Provides supports for several managers. You May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and has overall responsibility to oversee the general clerical functions supporting Technology Infrastructure. The responsibilities: Handle all aspects of administrative assistance, including the preparation memos, letters, emails in a timely and professional manner. You are required to effectively manage multiple calendars for managers by anticipating scheduling problems and over commitments before they happen; responding to schedule changes, etc. You will process purchasing requests and invoice payments and answer telephone and take messages position will Handle ordering, inventory, maintenance and financial tracking of all office supplies. You will aslo maintain a filing system, prioritize mail and messages; route and track items to/from the executive suite and assist in monitoring of follow up items Department Administrative Assistant will oversee process to cover phones and distribute mail for department employees - work with other assistant(s) as needed. The employee will organize off-site functions and meetings (no travel required)Welcome guests and assist visitors as needed Provide general office support and assist with various special projects as needed.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent reading, writing and math ability.
- Four plus years of senior level administrative support experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of Organizational Chart tools preferred.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to continually seek and implement process and organization improvements.
- High level of professionalism with interpersonal skills to interface in a team environment.
- Independent thinker, willing to make decisions within authority.
- Ability to quickly identify and work within corporate norms and culture.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and accuracy of data.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, committed to the success of the overall team.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate good judgment even under pressure.
- Flexibility to work overtime, occasionally.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE