Advanced Technical Developer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The AAA is seeking an Advanced Technical Developer at our St. Louis, MO or Coppell, TX locations.
- Providing technical leadership and development of data processing and systems projects which involve emerging
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining applications systems.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team members and other IT colleagues to evaluate, design,
and provide technical solutions that support the MRM strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant.
- Be a key IT technical contributor on emerging technologies used for the internet, intranet, or internal applications.
The main challenge to an Advanced Technologies Developer is developing sound, cost-effective applications to achieve
customer needs. They must keep abreast of current IT technologies, and understand where these technologies can be
deployed to provide cost effective business solutions.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Four year college degree in information systems, technology, or a related area of computer science or equivalent work
- Good ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually.
- High Schood Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE