Driver Education Instructor Part-Time Washington Court House OH
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA East Central has an excellent opportunity for an individual who understands the meaning of 'Providing Legendary Customer Service' and is committed to creating 'Members for Life'. We have an immediate need for an On Call Part Time Driver Training Instructor in the Washington Court House, OH area who will teach behind the wheel driver training and conduct classroom training to new drivers. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Compensation: $10.90 to $12.50/hour (based on experience)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Teaches behind the wheel driver training and conducts classroom training to novice or beginning drivers, of all ages. Must conduct the lessons in an efficient and timely manner.
* Provides courteous, efficient and helpful service, to members and non-members.
* Conducts each lesson with all concern for DRIVING SAFELY.
* Communicates to the student, parent and/or guardian, appropriate information to create an understanding, along with recommendations for future driving practices.
* AAA Plus Membership
* Discounted Travel Arrangements
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Valid Driver's License
* Must pass extensive background checks
* Traffic Safety, Law Enforcement, or Teaching background is preferred
* High school diploma is required
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE