Claims Adjusters - Independent Catastrophe
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
HGI Claims, Proud Platinum Sponsor of the 2016 National Flood Conference needs
Independent Catastrophe Claims Adjusters for our Strategic CAT Response Team.
Requirements for working Catastrophe Claims on behalf of HGI Claims:
- 3 or more years verifiable experience in property and/or flood
- Ability to conduct effective claims handling operations in disaster areas with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to read and interpret policy
- Ability to follow client direction on claims handling
- Ability to make contact and inspect losses in accordance with client established time frames.
- Ability to update file logs (diary) and complete reports within given timelines
- Possess and maintain all of the required tools, software, and equipment to complete claims adjustments
- Xactimate, Simsol, or Symbility for property/flood adjusters
- Auto claims adjusters please ensure the estimating software you have used is listed on your resume.
Your task is to investigate, evaluate, and resolve claims on behalf of our clients. We are looking for those whose passion is helping others, maintaining compliance with insurance laws, and to consistently produce high quality adjustments.
Good with people?
Do the claims you write, stay closed?
Are you current on your continuing education requirements for your home state (if required)?
General Adjusters and Executive General Adjusters or those with
CPCU, AIC or other Industry Designations are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Claims Adjusters - Independent Catastrophe
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly