Claims Adjusters - National (Property, Casualty, Auto, Heavy Equipment, Trucking)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
NOW CONTRACTING INDEPENDENT 1099 DAILY CLAIMS ADJUSTERS.
To meet our growing client demand, we are reorganizing our operations into dedicated territories. This position is perfect for adjusters already handling claims in their area for other firms but wish to add to their case load. HGI Claims has added six additional clients this year and we have commitments from four additional carriers to receive claims when our new recruiting efforts are complete. Dedicated territory information follows the job posting.
YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER MUST INDICATE THE TYPES OF CLAIMS ASSIGNMENTS YOU ARE CAPABLE OF ACCEPTING
(i.e., Auto, Casualty, Property Only, Property and Casualty, Heavy Equipment, etc)
Requirements for Property, Casualty, Heavy Equipment/Trucking and/or Auto Daily-Claims Adjusters:
- Four or more years verifiable daily-claims experience
- Dedicated to Daily-Claims. If you are a storm chaser, please see our CAT Team posting
- Ability to read and interpret policy
- Ability to follow client direction on claims handling
- 24 Hour Contact with 48 Hour Inspection/Appraisal (Unless Policyholder Schedule Conflicts). Heavy Equipment and Trucking Claim Handlers must be willing to deploy to accident scenes at any time.
- Ability to update file logs (diary) and complete reports within given timelines. We use Filetrac as our Claims Management System
- Possess and maintain all of the required tools, software, and equipment to complete claims adjustments
- Xactimate, Simsol, or Symbility for property adjusters
- Auto claims adjusters please ensure the estimating software you have used is listed on your resume.
Your task is to investigate, evaluate, and resolve claims on behalf of our clients. We are looking for those whose passion is helping others, maintaining compliance with insurance laws, and to consistently produce high quality adjustments.
Good with people?
Licensed in your home state (where required)?
Do the claims you write, stay closed?
Are you current on your continuing education requirements for your home state (if required)?
General Adjusters and Executive General Adjusters or those with
CPCU, AIC or other Industry Designations are encouraged to apply.
Alabama: Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery
Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff
Arkansas: Little Rock
California: Los Angeles, Oakland, Redding, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose
Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo
Florida: Jacksonville, Orlando, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Tampa
Georgia: Atlanta, Macon, Savannah
Illinois: Chicago, Springfield
Iowa: Cedar Rapids, Des Moines
Kansas: Kansas City, Wichita
Louisiana: Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, New Orleans, Shreveport
Minnesota: Minneapolis, St. Paul
Mississippi: Hattiesburg, Jackson, Tupelo
Missouri: Columbia, Springfield, St. Louis,
Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
New Mexico: Albuquerque
New York: Albany, Buffalo, New York, Rochester, Syracuse
North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh
North Dakota: Bismark, Fargo
Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City
Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
Rhode Island: Providence
South Carolina: Charleston, Columbia, Greenville
South Dakota: Rapid City, Sioux Falls
Texas: Amarillo, Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Fort Worth, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
Virginia: Richmond, Virginia Beach
Wisconsin: Green Bay, Madison