Customer Service Specialist III -- Bradford PA - Part-time
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service driven individual seeking a fast-paced position in stable organization, you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service . In this position you will personally assist AAA members and customers with their selections and purchases of the wide variety of services and products we have available.
We have a part-time (28 hours per week) Branch Specialist III opportunity at the Bradford, PA office.
Compensation: $10.79 per hour + opportunities to earn more through incentive programs.
- Greet and provide Legendary service to everyone who enters the office;
- Provide DMV license and registration services;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities; recommend complimentary products and services;
- Sell discounted theme park, special attraction and movie theater tickets;
- Accept payments for products and services and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Create TripTik® routings and marked maps, and provide destination information;
- Issue passport photos;
- Sell AAA Visa TravelMoney® cards, and promote AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® cards;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer;
- And numerous other activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the branch office.
- 1-2 years successful face-to-face customer service experience;
- Motivation to employ cross- & suggestive-selling techniques;
- Good PC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Good verbal communications;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Familiarity with North America geography, good sense of direction, and map reading abilities
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Free AAAPlus membership
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE