Director of Carrier Relations and Development
- Career Level
Answer Financial, an Allstate company, is one of the largest independent personal lines agency operations in the nation, providing auto and home insurance products directly to consumers through a broad network of marketing partners.
Answer Financial is driven by innovation and technology, and focused on delivering great value to thousands of customers every day. We pioneered real-time online insurance quotes comparison, and continue to aggressively innovate and expand into new technologies and exciting product offerings to better serve our customers.
- Evaluate policies in force and loss data to identify adverse trends.
- Initiate action plans to drive key company objectives such as, improving policy persistency, and achieving contingency targets.
- Ensure efficient integration between carrier and company systems and platforms.
- Leverage internal and external data source to identify various performance trends including: Win rate, conversion, and market share.
- Monitor industry trends and its impact on core company objectives.
- Provide supervision and direction to the Carrier Relations Department team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business Development teams to identify insurance product offering needs.
- Develop and negotiate contracts with insurance companies and other related product providers.
5 years direct experience with 3 years in a management role required.
- Deep knowledge of the property & casualty insurance industry with 5 years related experience.
- Effectively build and sustain productive and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for product management and retention improvement.
- Advanced level use of computer applications to include Excel/Word/Outlook/Access/Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s preferred
We offer you a competitive compensation package that includes day one insurance benefits, 401(k) with Company match, generous paid time off, and much more!
Answer Financial is a equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Director of Carrier Relations and Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly