Service Specialist - Group Employee Benefits Analyst - Chicago IL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Group Employee Benefits Analyst, Service Specialist provides in-depth review of medical, dental and disability claims, pricing and plan design for fully-insured and partially self-funded groups.
This is an important support position that provides:
- Technical policy and quasi-underwriting support to the account management and sales teams.
- Assists with the marketing process making revisions whenever appropriate.
- Stay informed of competitive markets, pricing and coverage plans.
- Prepare spreadsheets and promotional materials for new accounts.
- Follow up on client requests for additional information, status reports and underwriting submissions.
What Experience Suits This Role?
- Four-year college degree is required.
- A client service oriented role, must work well in a team based environment. Able to follow up on customer service requests in a timely manner.
- Possess at least two (2) years of group health and welfare insurance experience with an understanding of the service, underwriting and financial analysis process.
Apply for Service Specialist - Group Employee Benefits Analyst - Chicago IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly